>首页 -> 英语学习 -> 疯狂英语

TOP

疯狂口语对话宝典
[ 录入者:admin | 时间:2007-09-20 17:20:08 | 作者: | 浏览:0次 ]

如果你把前一部分最基本的初级对话都掌握了的话,那就开始下一步的跋涉——进军中级对话吧.具有中级英语水平的人,也就具备了中级交流的能力,这一部分的对话涉及生活、工作和学习的点点滴滴,有发生在老朋友之间的,有同学之间、亲友之间的,有发生在同事之间的,也有上下级之间的,但不论场景如何变化,它们的共同点就是――交流

  I Can’t Believe My Eyes 我简直不能相信眼前的事实
  A: I can’t believe my eyes! 我简直不能相信眼前的事实!
  B: Well, if it isn’t Mike Li!这不是迈克·李吗!
  A: Jim Wang! It’s nice to see you again! It’s been a long time.吉姆·王!见到你真是太高兴了!好久不见了。
  B: You know, Mike, I’ve been meaning to call you for a long time. I’m so glad I ran into you today.迈克,你知道吗,很久以来我一直想给你打电话。真高兴今天能遇到你。
  A: Me, too. How have you been doing?我也一样。你最近好吗?
  B: Super. How about yourself?很好。你呢?
  A: Pretty good. I can’t complain.不错,没什么可抱怨的
  B: So tell me, the last time I saw you, you were planning to go abroad to study, weren’t you?快说来听听,我上一次见到你的时候,你正准备去出国留学呢,是不是?
  A: Yes, I guess I was. But as it turned out, I changed my mind. I decided not to go after all.是,我想是的。但现在有了变化,我最终还是决定不去了
  B: Oh, really? But if I remember correctly, you were intent on going to California. Whatever made you change your mind? I thought you were accepted to Stanford.
  哦,是吗?如果我没记错的话,你当时是要去加利福尼亚。是什么使你改变主意的?我记得你是被斯坦福大学录取了
  A: Well, it’s a long story, and I don’t want to bore you with all the details. But what it boils down to is that I decided that going to Stanford wasn’t a very good idea. I decided to go to Beijing University instead. I want to save my money and start my own business after graduation.说来话长。那些细节我就不赘述了。最后的结果是,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。我打算去北大。这样,把钱省下来,毕业后可以自己开一家公司
  B: Really? That’s very interesting.是吗?那很有趣嘛
  A: And how about you? The last time we talked, didn’t you tell me you were going to open your own restaurant and hotel?你怎么样?上次我们聊的时候,你不是说要自己开个酒店吗?
  B: That’s right. I was. But things turned out differently than I expected.
  对呀,是有这么回事。但结果却和我预想的大不相同
  A: But you seemed so determined to do that. What happened?可是你当时是决心很大的,发生了什么事呢?
  B: Well, it’s very complicated, and I’m sure you don’t want to know all the details. But as it turned out, I decided that opening my restaurant just wasn’t for me. So I decided to stay at my old job instead.说来复杂。我知道你不愿意听详细的个中原由。但结果却是,我觉得自己开饭店并不适合我,所以就决定留在原来的工作岗位
  A: Well, a lot sure has happened since we last saw each other.是啊,从上次见面以来,真是发生了很多事
  B: You can say that again! You know, we should try to stay in touch.你说得对!我们应该尽量保持联系
  A: Yes, we should. Let’s have lunch together sometime soon.的确应该如此。我们最近找时间吃个午饭吧
  B: That’s a good idea. I’ll call you.这主意不错。我到时候给你打电话
  A: OK. Take care now.好吧,多保重
  B: You, too.你也是
  口语要素
  大家会发现,对话里面出现最多的是精彩的“口语要素”,其实,日常对话都是这些零零碎碎的“口语要素”组成的!一部英文电影又何尝不是成千上万“口语要素”的集合呢
  ★ I can’t believe my eyes! 我简直不能相信眼前的事实!
  举一反三:
  * I can’t believe my ears! 真是让人难以置信!
  * I can’t believe what I saw! 我不相信我的眼睛!
  ★ It’s nice to see you again! 又见到你真是太高兴了!
  ★ It’s been a long time. 好久不见了。
  ★ I’m so glad I ran into you today. 真高兴今天能遇到你。
  ★ How have you been doing? 你最近好吗?
  ★ How about yourself? 你呢?过得好吗?
  ★ Pretty good./ Super. / I can’t complain. 很好。/棒极了。/没什么可抱怨的。【经典回答】
  ★ I changed my mind. 我改变了主意。
  ★ I decided not to go after all. 我最终还是决定不去了。
  ★ Whatever made you change your mind? 是什么使你改变主意的?
  It’s a long story. 说来话长。
  You can say that again! 你说得对!
  举一反三:
  * You said it! 你说对了!
  * I’ll say! 你说得对!
  * You’re right! 你说得对!
  ★ I don’t want to bore you with all the details. 那些细节我就不赘述了。
  ★ I decided to go to Beijing University instead. 我最后决定去北大读书。
  ★ Really? 是吗?
  That’s very interesting. 那很有趣嘛。
  And how about you? 你怎么样?
  ★ What happened? 发生了什么事呢?
  ★ We should try to stay in touch. 我们应该尽量保持联系。
  举一反三:
  * We should keep in touch. 我们应该保持联系。

[上一篇]疯狂英语财富本 [下一篇]疯狂口语对话学英语

评论

称  呼:
内  容:

相关栏目

最新文章

热门文章

推荐文章

赞助商推荐